Frequently asked questions
- I cannot register.
- Learn about registration steps.
- At the top left of this homepage is free register section, click there.
- Then fill in all required information and click “Register”.
- Read the game terms, and after understanding clearly
- Click "Finish registration".
- A confirmation Email will be sent to the registered Email address.
- Click on the URL inside the Email, and your registration will be completed.
- You can sign in by clicking the green and yellow "Game Start" button at the top right of homepage.
- I cannot find the email notifying register completetion.
- If you are using free emails (such as Yahoo, Gmail), the email can go into the SPAM section.
Check your spam emails again.
Or your registration email may not have been entered correctly, please check it.
- Can I play the game on any web browser?
- Einherjar can run on browsers installed with Flash player. You can play this game on most of the popular operating systems and web browsers. But because it has not been tested on all browsers yet, if you cannot play, try changing your web browser.
- I cannot sign in to the game.
- Try the following:
- Change browser.
- Delete cache memory of browser.
- Delete cookies of browser.
- I cannot play the game on iphone.
- This game is only for PC, and cannot be played on an iPhone. Please try using a browser installed with Flash Player.
- Upon sign in, all data is lost.
- For Einherjar, you can create different data for each server. Check the server you usually play on, and try again from server selection.
- What is a character name used for?
- The main character represents you in the game and will have the name you entered, only the First Name will be displayed in the game, except for Guild related data.
- Cannot chat.
- The chat function is used to talk with players of the same guild. For this function to be available, you have to join a guild.
- Why can't my units go on expedition?
- To go on expedition, your units must be at least 12 years old. Also if all your units are out on activities such as construction and harvest you will not be able to go on a expedition.
- How to upgrade buildings?
- There are various types of buildings. Choose the one that you can upgrade when meeting all upgrade conditions.
- Character level up?
- At the "Unit List" at your home, or at the preparing screen for expeditions, select an unit which has enough experience points and click "Level up". This action is not available if the unit does not have enough experience points.
- How to increase the amount of storable resource
- At the beginning, the amount of each item you can hold is limited to 50. If you want to increase the limit, you need to upgrade your Lord House. The limit will increase according to the level of your Lord House.
- The enemies are too strong!
- Be sure to select 5 units to join the battle. You may have a chance to win the battle by using skillful tactics refering to here
- My HP is reduced when the battle starts.
- If the amount of food becomes 0 during expeditions, your unit's HP will be reduced.
Upgrade your Field, or buy food at the Hedeby market.
- How to restore HP during battle?
- "Sister" unit can be equiped with "rosary" and use the "pray" skill to restore HP of other units. In addition, you can restore the HP of each unit by using healing items such as "Heal Potion".
- How to restore LP?
- LP is the Life Point of the unit, if LP is 0, the unit will die and will be lost. LP cannot be restored except in special events.
- How to collect resources?
- Fields, Farms, Lumber mills, Mines... are automatic production buildings. You will gain more resources by upgrading these facilities.
You can also "Harvest" materials and find resources, and buy food at the Hedeby market.
A lack of food will lead to HP reduction for battles during expedition or even make expeditions unavailable. Please pay attention to the amount of food you have.
- How to gain Silver?
- Construct a "Market" to produce silver automatically. Silver can be sold at the Hedeby market for Gold.
Enemies might drop Silver after a battle during your expedition.
- How to go beyond level 45?
- Currently the level cap of units is set to 45.
- I have a unit with 30 strength but the attack power feels low.
- When a status index goes over 20, damage calculation becomes different from below 20, and the ratio reflected to damage will be lower.
Other status indexes such as defense will also have the same adjustment.
- How to join a guild?
- Go on an expedition to Hedeby City and visit the Temple. At the Temple, you can create your own guild or send requests to join other guilds.
- What happens if I spam?
- NO SPAM! You will be banned from the chat for 30 minutes if you try to spam.
- How to know which message is consider a spam?
- : A same message which is repeated 3 times will be considered a spam. The interval between 2 continuous message must be 1 second or longer. If you type 5 continuous messages and the interval between 2 messages is below 1 second, you will be a spammer.
- What happnes if I use “bad words” in the chat box?
- Obscene words relating to swearing, sex, discrimination will be filtered, and the display will be **** in your message
- Can I talk about anything on the world channel?
- : Please avoid using the world channel for private conversation or discussing other ranks or guilds. You may use the private channel or take it to the in-game mesage system.
- Can I play Einherjar for free?
- Einherjar is a free-to-play game. Power is purchasable points in this game, with it you can use many useful functions. For more details, see Power functions.
- What is Power?
- Power is necessary to activate many convenient in-game functions.
In the future, we intend to have Power collectable from various actions in the game and during events.
You want to know more about Power functions? Click here.
- Payment methods.
- You can buy Power by using PayPal or CherryCredits account.